- The personal information we collect.
- How we use your personal information.
- Cookies and similar technologies.
- How we ensure your privacy is maintained.
- How to access and control your personal information as well as your legal rights pertaining to that information.
What Personal Information We Collect
SHUKR may collect the following information about you:
- Your name and gender.
- Your contact details, including e-mail address, billing and shipping addresses, and telephone numbers (including mobile numbers).
- Purchases and orders made by you on any of our websites.
- Your online browsing activities on our websites.
- Your password.
-Your credit card information which is stored securely using third party PCI-compliant payment service providers.
- Your location.
- Information you provide to us through our surveys.
- Your browser session, geo-location data, device and network information, on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour.
- Your marketing preferences.
- Your feedback.
- Your correspondence and communications with SHUKR.
- Information about you available on social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Google.
- Additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, when you use our websites, our social media platforms, and any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you.
How We Use the Information We Collect
SHUKR may use your personal information to:
- Manage any registered account(s) on our websites.
- Verify your identity when placing an order, and for fraud detection and prevention.
- Send you promotional e-mails about our latest offers, sales, and new arrivals (with your consent).
- To contact and communicate with you.
- And where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Additionally we may use the following third parties to process and collect your personal information:
- Google Analytics
- Survey Monkey
Use of Credit Card Information
If you provide us with your credit card information when placing an order, we will only use it to check your financial qualifications and collect payment from you.
We use a third party PCI-compliant payment service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use the data you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
How Long We Keep your Information
If you have opted to receive marketing communications from us, we will retain this information until you opt out either by unsubscribing, or by contacting our customer service representatives and requesting to be removed from all communications.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
How We Protect Your Personal Information
SHUKR is committed to keeping your personal information safe and secure. The personal information you provide us is secured on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Our security measures include:
- Firewalls and data encryption;
- Security controls which protect the entire SHUKR IT infrastructure from external attack and unauthorized access;
Please note that we will never sell your personal information to any third parties.
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
- The right to object to us using or holding your personal information if we have no legitimate reasons to do so.
- The right to ask us to restrict processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information.
- Where we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, click here to contact us.
Opting Out of E-mail and Marketing Communications
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional e-mails from SHUKR at any time, by:
- Clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of our e-mails.
- Updating your e-mail preferences on our mailing lists via the link located on the bottom of our emails.
- By contacting one of our customer service representatives here.
- You can contact one of our customer service representatives here.
- You may leave a message on our voice mail at +44 208 090 7151
- Or you can complete the form on our contact page.